Up to $100k reward for information leading to arrest and/or conviction
Details: $50,000 for information leading to felony arrest and charges, and an additional $50,000 for felony conviction in the death of Christian Andreacchio.
Christian Andreacchio was a loving son, brother and friend. After more than 5 years, not only will Rae and the Andreacchio family never forget, but they will never stop their pursuit of justice in Christian’s case. His story will continue to be told, and he will always be remembered. We will not give up our pursuit of justice in Christian’s case either, which is why the Culpable team is raising the stakes. It’s our understanding that new evidence could lead to this case being reopened, so we at Black Mountain Media and Tenderfoot TV, are offering a reward of up to $100,000 for new information that leads to an arrest. $100k could change your life, and your tip could lead to justice for Christian and closure for the Andreacchio family. See terms and conditions below.
If you have information that you feel will help, please share it with us. Complete this form with details on the nature of your information and we will contact you for further details and next steps. You can also submit your information via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling (470) 300-4915. By completing this form you are acknowledging and accepting our Terms and Conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV
$100,000.00 Reward – Terms & Conditions
- Any individual wishing to collect a reward for information must contact Black Mountain Media, LLC directly by e-mail to Tips@blackmountainmedia.net or by calling (470) 300-4915 and provide the information directly to Black Mountain Media, LLC. Information provided by the tipster must result in a felony arrest and felony charges brought against an individual(s) for the death of Christian Andreacchio.
- If a tipster’s information results in the felony arrest and felony charges brought against an individual(s) for the death of Christian Andreacchio, the tipster will be eligible for an award of $50,000.00.
- If a tipster’s information results in the felony conviction of an individual(s) for the death of Christian Andreacchio, the tipster will be eligible for an award of $50,000.00.
- In determining if a tip led to the arrest, the information provided must be deemed credible and the arrest/charges must occur within a time in close proximity to or resulting directly from the information provided. This will be determined solely by Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV.
- If there are multiple tipsters with the same or similar information, only the first tipster will be eligible to collect a reward. If a portion of each tipster’s information was used, then the standard reward amount will be split between the tipsters at a proportion to be determined by Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV after analyzing the value of the information provided.
- The information provided by tipsters must be information that is not already known by Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV or the law enforcement agency investigating the death of Christian Andreacchio.
- After providing information, tipsters must e-mail Black Mountain Media, LLC at a later time to determine if they are eligible for a reward. Tipsters deemed eligible to collect a reward must contact Black Mountain Media, LLC to claim the reward within 6 months from the date the tip was provided to Black Mountain Media, LLC. Rewards not collected expire after 6 months and will not be paid.
- Certain tipsters are prohibited from collecting rewards as follows: crime victims; tipsters with a vested interest in the outcome of the case (such as, but not limited to: parents/immediate family of victims, bondsmen, etc.); tipsters that are required by law to make reports to law enforcement; law enforcement officers; employees of any law enforcement agency, whether, full time or in a part time reserve status; Black Mountain Media, LLC employees, members or their immediate family; court officials to include: judges, attorneys, clerks, etc.; suspects in the case(s); defendants; co-defendants; and participants in any portion of the crime or that aided or abetted the defendant or co-defendant in the participation of the crime or subsequent flight to avoid prosecution.
- Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV accepts tips and information regarding the death of Christian Andreacchio. Users who communicate their own criminal threats or activities by making them through Black Mountain Media, LLC are not considered to be Black Mountain Media, LLC tipsters; are not eligible for rewards; are not immune from prosecution; and Black Mountain Media, LLC will not provide anonymity for these individuals.
- Tipsters wishing to collect a reward will be expected to be available to collect their reward in Louisville, Kentucky. In the event that a tipster is not local and will not be in Louisville, Kentucky prior to the expiration of the reward, Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV will attempt to coordinate with the tipster to pay the award on the Black Mountain Media, LLC’s and Tenderfoot TV’s behalf. In the event Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV are not able to coordinate with one its affiliates to make payment for any reason, the reward will not be paid via any other means.
- Limitation of Liability.
- In no event will Black Mountain Media, LLC or Tenderfoot TV be liable to any tipster for any special, incidental, punitive, indirect, or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, warranty, tort, or otherwise, and whether or not Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected e-mail, mobile messages or phone calls or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV are not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this program.
- ANY ATTEMPT BY A TIPSTER TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, BLACK MOUNTAIN MEDIA, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify or restrict access from any individual who tampers with the program process. In the event of a dispute regarding any entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the internet address submitted at the time of entry (i.e., the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning IP addresses for the domain associated with the action). Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails or mobile messages resulting from any form of active or passive email or mobile filtering by a tipster’s internet service provider / mobile provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email or mobile phone account to receive email or messages. Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this program should a virus, bug, or other causes beyond the control of the Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the program. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted on-line. Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV reserve the right to modify the terms of this program or disqualify tipsters if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program as determined by Black Mountain Media, LLC and Tenderfoot TV in their sole discretion. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.